- M.F.A Goddard College, Interdisciplinary Arts/ Dance 2014
- B.F.A The Juilliard School, Dance 2003
- The Kane School of Core Integration, Pilates Mat & Apparatus Certification 2004
CHOREOGRAPHY / DIRECTION / RESIDENCIES / PERFORMANCE
- Danspace Project DraftWork Nov 2016
- Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival Inside/Out Series Aug 2016
- Gibney Dance Work Up 2.0 April 2016
- NViLP, Artist in Residence Center for Performance Research June 2015
- Artist in Residence, Chez Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY Nov-Feb 2015
- Center for Performance Research, Evening length Sept 2013
- Springboard Dance Festival, Montreal June 2013
- Dance Conversations at the Flea, Drill Piece Excerpt June 2103
- West End Theater, Drill Piece Excerpt April 2013
- Va. Regional High School Dance Festival March 2013
- Solo collaboration with Trisha Brown 2011-2013
- Center for Performance Research, Drill Piece Excerpt Jan 2013
- Mascher Space Co-op/ Fidget: Philadelphia, PA. Drill Piece Excerpt Jan 2013
- Center for Performance Research, Underwater Evening length May 2012
- Chocolate Factory Theater, Drill Piece Excerpt Nov 2011
- Causey Contemporary Gallery, Underwater Evening length Sept 2011
- Rooftop Dance, Underwater Excerpt July 2011
- Dance New Amsterdam RAW Directions, Underwater Excerpt Feb 2011
- Movement Research at Judson, Underwater Excerpt Jan 2011
- SUNY Purchase College Oct 2010
- WAX works at Triskelion Nov 2010
- Joyce SoHo, Evening length May 2010
- Wave Rising Series- John Ryan Theater Oct 2009
- Joyce SoHo, A.W.A.R.D. show finalist May 2009
- Movement Research at Judson Oct 2008
- Lower Manhattan Cultural Council –SITELINES June 2008
- Juilliard School Senior Showcase Concert May 2008
- Dance New Amsterdam’s OBJECT series April 2008
- Dance Theater Workshop’s Fresh Tracks Jan 2008
- HERE’s American Living Room Festival, Evening length Aug 2007
- Dance New Amsterdam, Raw Materials Feb 2007
- 1st, 2nd Dance Festival Oltre Passo, Italy 2004, 2005
- Stella Adler Studio of Acting, MAD AIR 2005
- Juilliard School Senior Showcase Concert 2005
- Assistant Director- Shi-Zheng Chen and the Handel & Haydn Society 2003
- Peridance Capezio Dance Center, Certificate Program Faculty Present
Teaching Improvisation to professional level dance students
- The Juilliard School Summer Dance Intensive, Faculty July 2014
Teaching improvisation, and setting original choreography on participants
- Lafayette College Oct. 21-22, 2014
Lecture & Demonstration on Health/ Dance panel addressing my work with neuropathy populations incorporating Pilates & dance.
- Snow College March 3-8, 2014
Guest Artist/ Teacher. Ephraim, UT. Instructed daily modern technique classes to college dance ensemble.
- Springboard Danse Montreal, CAN. Emerging Choreographer June-July 2013
Taught warm- up and improvisation to professional level dancers. Set original, site-responsive choreography on participants.
- VA. Regional High School Dance Festival, Faculty March 2013
Taught advanced modern technique, improvisation and interdisciplinary “vocal/dance score”, which links a vocal processor with improvisation. Presented lecture/ demonstration on Liz Lerman’s Critical Response Process.
- Dance New Amsterdam, NYC. Guest Artist Faculty Jan 2013, Aug 2013
Taught modern technique, improvisation, and “vocal/dance score.”
- The Playground, NYC. Guest Artist June 2013, 2014
Taught electronically interactive workshops to professional level dancers that link vocal processor with choreography and improvisations.
- SUNY Purchase College, Guest Artist Oct. 2012
- The Juilliard School Summer Dance Intensive, Faculty 2004, 2005, 2006 Taught warm-up, and set original choreography on participants for 3 consecutive summers.
- Centro Dimensione Danza, Lecce Italy. Guest Teaching Artist 2004, 2005 Taught modern dance technique master class to high school level students
- Motley Dance
- Sue Bernhard Danceworks
- Repertoire of Ohad Naharin, William Forsythe, Jose Limon, Erik Hawkins, Margie Gillis, Darell Moutlrie, Charlotte Griffin, Peter Chu.
AWARDS & GRANTS RECEIVED
- The Mertz Gilmore Foundation: awarded in support of full-length production, Drill Piece at CPR in 2013.
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts: emergency grant awarded in support of Drill Piece in 2013.
- Andrew Mellon Foundation Space Grant: awarded through CPR & Triskelion Arts in 2012, and 2013.
- Finalist, The A.W.A.R.D. Show! In 2009.
- Hector Zaraspe Choreography Award- The Juilliard School, 2003.
PILATES TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Private in- home clients throughout NYC 2004-present
- The Well Williamsburg Pilates Instructor, Mat & Apparatus, Bklyn, NY 2007-2010
- Freedom Road Pilates Instructor, Mat & Apparatus- Larchmont, NY 2005-2007
- Apprenticeship at The Kane School of Core Integration 2004